Wednesday 7 July 2010

This week I am loving - All things Nautical

Apologies, my beautiful readers for the absence in the last few days. So many projects on hand at the moment, and so little time. Just though I share with you one of my many loved styles and trends. All of this week I have been drawn to the thought of sunny beaches and sandy  toes. A great style that always reminds me of Summer is the nautical style. This elegant and effortless style is synonymous with relaxed chic and polished summer days, sailing off to better climates. What does it remind you of?







[coslick-13-l.jpg]

Susan Eldridge by Rina***.
Source: image 1 via this is glamorous, image 2 and 3 via beautiful things to share, image  4 via decorology, image 5 via flickr,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails